7 FIGURE HIGH TICKET LAUNCH > SCALE STRATEGIST
Let me introduce myself a little. (As much as you can in a couple of paragraphs). I've been mentoring now for three decades (yes, before Insta was even a thing) and I've seen a lot of coaches come and go. For me though, the business of launching, growing & scaling high ticket offers has been in my blood for as long as I can remember.
I've had successful bricks-n-mortar businesses (Martial Arts Schools) as well as online businesses and my area of expertise is helping entrepreneurs build high ticket brands by launching, growing and then scaling high ticket offers so my clients get to choose ONLY working with high-level clients who are hungry for results.
It's impossible to get to know me in just a few words but here are a few highlights to give you more of an idea of what I'm about.
I believe that simplicity is the key to scaling and that excellence & mastery build formidable coaching brands that go the distance.
- I've created more than 300 successful online programs and have made plenty of mistakes along the way, so you don't have to.
- I'm a published author three times now, and I always start my day with journaling. I credit my success with doing this.
- I've trained in Martial Arts since I was 22 and hold my 5th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. I love to be fit, strong and healthy.
- I've been told I'm very real, and I do tend to drop the odd swear word here and there, so if that offends you, then I'm probably not the right fit for you.
- I love travelling (a lot!) and can't wait to get back to it. Plus luxury, my posse of friends, my kids and my man Dave.
A little more about the woman outside of my work....
I have a love/ hate relationship with heels (oh why do they hurt so bad!?).
I’ve trained in the Martial Art’s since I was 22 years of age and hold my 5th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and I’m also an Australasian Martial Arts Hall Of Fame inductee and I was a state and national competitor in full contact sparring from 1991 to 1998.
I like to stay fit, strong and healthy so I’m at the gym or walking by the water most days.
I have a ridiculous weakness for heels (I hardly ever wear!), candles, perfume, flowers and “activewear” ????
I have a fabulous posse of girlfriends and our looooong lunches are legendary (it’s usually dark when I get home!).
I love to laugh and have fun and my family and friends are oh so precious to me.
I also love travel….a LOT! I’ll find any excuse to jump on a plane and explore the world.
I love flying. In fact, when I was 22 I had a pilots licence and was also a regular passenger in the aerobatic planes at the airfield, could NOT get enough of that.
I love luxury and I also love the opposite of that – contrast is where it’s at.
I journal every day and have done since I was 12 years old.
I write every day because I can’t not.
I love my online community, they’re as dear to me as my offline community.
And I am ALL about doing life and business COMPLETELY on my terms and most of my clients are the same.